Almost 60years in Business, Little Electrical Engineers has grown to be one of NI’s leading Electrical Engineering Companies. We provide a complete range of electrical services and solutions through our four operating divisions –
- Electrical Contracting
- Automation and Safety Solutions
Partnering with the most successful Businesses in Northern Ireland and further afield , we are continually expanding our team, with lots of opportunities for growth and development within the Business.
3rd and 4th Year Apprentice Electricians
A range of duties as required of an Apprentice Electrician including lighting, general power, fire alarms and all electrical systems within an industrial and commercial environment.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.00am – 2.00pm
Additional hours may be required outside the above times at attractive overtime rates depending on contracts / workload
Candidates must provide evidence of meeting all of the criteria for the post on their application form for initial shortlisting (where appropriate) or at interview (if selected through to this stage)
Qualifications / Experience
Essential – Candidates must –
- Be working towards (and on schedule to achieve) an NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation, Building and Structures) including AM2
- Have a valid CSR / ECS card to enable them to work in NI
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Be willing to work in NI
Benefits include –
- Attractive overtime rates
- Provision of Full PPE
- Discount on all associated companies including Alana Interiors and Little Electrical Trade Counter.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in the above position please telephone Little Electrical on 02838 322322 / 07714696842 and speak to Beverley or Mark or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractive competitive salary to be further discussed at interview.
The Closing date for receipt or completed application forms is Friday 28th January 2022