Craigavon Community Hub
Project Title: Craigavon Community Hub
Award Date: September 2010
Client Details: Craigavon Borough Council
Completion Date: Sept 2011
Project Value: £330K
The scope of works involved construction of a part single storey / part two storey Community Hub and connection sports / multi use hall with high floor to ceiling height and a large children’s play area.
The Electrical Services to be provided under this contract included the following:-
- Supply and installation of switchgear and main switchboard.
- Supply and installation of all cabling for sub-mains.
- General & Emergency lighting including dimming and mood setting controls.
- Specialist Stage Lighting Installation and display lighting.
- External Lighting including security lighting, car park lighting, and street lighting controlled by time clocks and daylight sensors.
- Supply and installation of all miscellaneous power circuits.
- Fire Alarm System.
- Intruder Alarm System.
- Services for Mechanical Engineers including connection of all extract fans, pumps, manifolds, motorised valves, control stats, necessary automatic window openers for the complete and proper running of the ventilation and heating systems.
- ICT Cabling & Network System.
- CCTV System.
- Telephone System.
- Door Entry Systems.
- Television / Satellite installation.
- Audio Visual Systems
- Public Address System
- Disabled Call & Refuge Systems.
- Supply of “As Fitted” drawings.
Throughout the project our dedicated Supervisor was on site on a full time basis supervising a team of up to 10 Electricians at various stages of the contract. We successfully completed all electrical testing and verification of the electrical installation including the supply of all Test Schedules and Certificates. The project was delivered on time and within the budget.