EXPERIENCED INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER
You will be required to work with our customers to provide expert automation input within a multi-discipline environment. This role requires an understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion and includes the development of design documentation, configuration of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, testing and commissioning. The successful candidate will have excellent project management skills.
As part of the team your responsibilities will be primarily the design and implementation of projects.
- Creation of Design documentation
- Control system software design and implementation
- Control system hardware design
- Liaison with clients
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Participating in the tendering process
- Report writing and surveying
- Factory acceptance test specification documentation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a minimum of 3 years automation experience within the machine building industry.
- To be considered for this position you must be prepared to work outside Northern Ireland including the following regions; mainland UK, Republic of Ireland, Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Be willing to provide 24/7 call out cover for clients on a rota basis.
- Have a working knowledge of PLC operations, programming and troubleshooting.
- Possess experience to a high level in Industrial Programming and control system design/development.
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years Allen Bradley industrial experience
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years experience in the medical device manufacturing sector
- Be familiar with GAMP 5 validation
Applications will also be considered from those candidates with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
In addition to satisfying the above eligibility criteria, applicants will also be expected to demonstrate the following competencies at their interview:-
- Self-motivated, result and revenue driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural / multi-national environments.
- Experience of working with complex, detailed information
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing
This will be dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 23rd February 2018
Little Electrical Engineers is an equal opportunities employer