Almost 60yrs in Business Little Ltd trading as Little Electrical Engineers has grown to be one of NI’s leading Electrical Engineering Companies. We provide a complete range of electrical services and solutions through our four operating divisions –
- Electrical Contracting
- Automation and Safety Solutions
Partnering with the most successful businesses in Northern Ireland and further afield, we are continually expanding our Team, with a lot of opportunities for growth and development within the Business.
A range of duties as required of an Electrician including lighting, general power, fire alarms and all electrical systems within an industrial and commercial environment.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.00am – 2.00pm
Additional hours may be required outside the above times at competitive overtime rates depending on contracts / workload
Candidates must provide evidence of meeting all of the criteria for the post on their application form for initial shortlisting (where appropriate) or at interview (if selected through to this stage)
Qualifications / Experience
Essential – Candidates must –
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation, Building and Structures) including AM2
- Have successfully completed the 18th Edition of IEE Wiring Regulations
- Have a valid CSR / ECS card to enable them to work in NI
- Hold a full, valid driving licence
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Be willing to work in NI
Benefits include –
- Company Van
- Attractive overtime rates
- Provision of Full PPE
- Discount on all associated Companies including Alana Interiors & Little Electrical Trade Counter
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in the above position please telephone Little Electrical on 02838 322322 / 07714696842 and speak to Beverley or Mark or email – email@example.com
Attractive Competitive Salary to be further discussed at interview
The Closing date for receipt or completed application forms is Friday 28th January 2022.