Ballyclare Secondary School
Project Title: Ballyclare Secondary School
Award Date: July 2013
Client Details: Ballyclare Secondary School
Completion Date: Aug 2013
Project Value: £254K
Little Electrical operated as the main contractor on this project managing all sub-contractors including building works, fire alarm, intruder alarm, and CCTV we produced the construction phase health & safety plan and conducted all progress meetings with the end client.
The project involved the following activities.
- Stripping out of existing fire alarm and emergency lighting systems
- Stripping out of existing lighting in School Foyer.
- Installation of new fire alarm system and emergency lighting throughout the school
- Installation of new fire doors
- Installation of new roof light in foyer area.
- Installation of Plaster board and suspended ceilings in foyer.
- Installation of general power and LED lighting in foyer.
- Installation of door hold open devices.
- Repairs to existing school infrastructure including small power, intruder alarm, and external lighting systems.
- Integration with existing CCTV and Intruder Systems.
- Testing and Commissioning and supply of operating manuals
All works were carried out in occupied building and works were completed on time and to agreed budget.