Hardford Link – EuroSpar
About The Customer
EUROSPAR stores are larger in size and larger in range and value. In fact there are over 600 EUROSPAR stores worldwide, with the number of local stores increasing year on year.
With impressive store layouts, increasing product ranges and a strong emphasis on supporting local suppliers and the communities in which the stores resides, EUROSPAR is continually trying to offer the shopper more value, choice and convenience close to home. Offering Tea/Coffee, Hot Food To Go & tasty snacks for when you are on the move EUROSPAR guarantees a personal and professional service by their friendly staff
On this project, Little Electrical was responsible for the supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and certification of all necessary materials and equipment required to provide a complete electrical service installation to the new facility. This included:
- M&E design & build
- External lighting sensors to reduce internal lighting levels when dark outside
- External lighting sensors to control external lighting levels as it gets darker or brighter
- Controls for over-door curtain so that it does not operate when external or internal temperatures are above a predetermined level
- Emergency lighting self-test facility for all statuary test with reports being issued via e mail
- Monitoring of refrigeration system, with temperatures of freezers, chills, cabinets etc. being monitored with alarms being activated outside predetermined range
- Individual metering for all distribution boards and specific items such as air curtains etc
- Facility to generate multi rate tariff monthly or quarterly utility bills for concession
- Lighting installation 100% LED with dali control all lighting with full 7 year manufacturer’s warrant
- Internal light controls via wireless sensors providing daylight saving, presence detection etc. as required.