North Lanarkshire Council
Project Title: North Lanarkshire Council
Award Date: September 2010
Client Details: St Patricks Primary School Coatbridge, St Bartholomew’s Primary School Coatbridge, Woodlands Primary School Cumbernauld
Completion Date: Sept 2014
Project Value: £900K
Little Electrical acted as the main contractor for the complete rewire of three Schools, St Patricks Primary School Coatbridge, St Bartholomew’s Primary School Coatbridge and Woodlands Primary School Cumbernauld. Works included complete rewire, stripping out and installation of suspended ceilings and minor building works.
The works generally comprise of:
- The partial removal and replacement of suspended ceilings
- The removal of the existing Electrical Installation
- Installation of new main switchboard,
- Installation of new distribution boards,
- Installation sub-mains cables.
- Internal lighting installation and lighting controls,
- External security lighting installation,
- Small power installation,
- School bell installation,
- Wiring to door entry system,
- Fire alarms installation.
- Induction loop installation.
- Stripping out of existing Installation
- Minor Building works including cutting holes and making good, forming of cupboards for dist boards. Manufacture of shelving etc.
- Earthing & Bonding
- Services for Mechanical Engineers including connection of all extract fans, control stats necessary for the complete and proper running of the ventilation and heating systems.
- Supply of “As Fitted” drawings.
We also carried out the complete electrical testing and verification of the electrical installation and supplied with all Test Schedules and Certificates.