SEELB Fire Surveys
Project Title: SEELB Fire Surveys
Award Date: Feb 2011
Client Details: SEELB
Completion Date: Jul 2011
Project Value: £250K
Project required us to upgrade Emergency Lighting and Fire Alarm systems across 12 properties. Ballynahinch PS, Belvoir PS, Knockbreda HS, Laurelhill CC, Seymour Hill PS, Dunmurry PS, Old Warren PS, Glastry College, Braniel PS, Ballymacash PS, Ballynahinch HS, Ardnabnnon OC. The project required detailed planning across multiple projects which were running at the same time. Work consisted of the following
- Disconnection & removal of part of the existing services
- Installation of Containment.
- Upgrading of emergency lighting installation.
- Fire detection and alarms.
- Installations of door hold open devices.
- Commissioning of Fire Alarm Systems and Class change systems
- Testing of Electrical Installation
The Schools remained open while this project throughout the various phases of work this required close communication with main Contractor and the various Schools to ensure that disruption was kept to a minimum so that the Schools could function as normal.